Massage Treatments in Hampshire at Truly Scrumptious
Your body sends you messages every single day through aches and pains and fatigue – ‘slow down and relax please!’ Body Massage treatments are a great way to unwind and relax and are suitable for men and women of all ages.
The technique of massage has many healing properties and is great for stress-related tension, high-blood pressure, sleep disorders, depression, lower back pain, post-operative surgery and age-related disorders.
(click the name of the facial for more information)
Back Massage (with shoulders and neck) (30 mins)
A relaxing massage to help relieve tension in the muscles of the shoulder and the back.
Full Body Massage (55 mins)
A relaxing full body massage designed to unwind the body, while relieving tension and stress in the tissues and muscles of the body.
Indian Head Massage (30 mins)
Using techniques to increase the blood flow to the scalp, neck, face and shoulders, this massage reduces tension, fatigue and promotes healthy hair growth.
Body Treatment Advice
- Avoid alcohol and heavy meals for 24 hours after treatment
- Always drink plenty of water after treatment
- Do not undertake any other body treatments for 48 hours after treatment
- Stay away from direct sunlight/sunbeds and heat e.g. saunas for 48 hours after treatment
- Keep skincare products to a minimum for 24 hours after treatment
- Stay relaxed 12 hours after treatment
- For long term results book in for regular treatments and use the home care products prescribed as well as an SPF