Eve Taylor Facial Options
A relaxing facial based upon your specific skin-type. We’ll have a quick chat about your skin, then you can lie back in comfort as we apply effective skincare products, using relaxing facial techniques that will leave your skin feeling fresh and energised.
Simply chose how long you would like your facial for and which treatment add-ons you’d like to accompany your facial (see below for choices).
Eve Taylor Express Facial (45 mins)
Deep cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliation, specific treatment blend applied, professional treatment mask, skin tonic/serum, moisturise and refining eye gel.
Eve Taylor Prescription Facial (60 mins)
This facial includes a shoulder, back and face massage and a treatment add-on of your choice (see below).
Eve Taylor Prescription Facial (75 mins)
A longer lasting facial including a shoulder, back and face massage and a two treatment add-ons of your choice (see below).
Eve Taylor Prescription Facial (90 mins)
A long luxurious facial including a shoulder, back and face massage, two treatment add-ons of your choice (see below) and we give you an Eve Taylor Aromatherapy candle.
All timings contain a 15 minute consultation (click on the treatment for more details)
Prescription Treatment Options
Everyone’s skin is different – so it makes sense that we taylor the products we use accordingly. At the start of your prescription facial we chat about your skin before we start so that we can use the most appropriate blend of oils and serums. This way, your skin gets the maximum benefit from your Eve Taylor Facial. Examples…
- Bio – for sensitive / dry skin
- Brightening – for hyper-pigmentation
- Purifying – for oily skin
- Clarifying – rebalancing
- Cryogenics – anti-ageing and toning
With our Eve Taylor prescription facials you receive either one or two treatment add-ons as you enjoy your facial. These are small treatments that we perform while your mask is working. The best bit is… you get to chose…
- Scalp Massage
- Eye firming masque
- Lip revitalising
- Hand or Foot exfoliation
- Hand or Foot Organic Aromawax massage
Facial Treatment Advice
- Do not undertake any other facial skincare treatments within 48 hours of having a Facial
- Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to treated area within 48 hours of having a Facial
- Stay away from direct sunlight/sunbeds and heat e.g. saunas for 48 hours after having a Facial
- Do not apply any other exfoliating skincare products for 72 hours after having a Facial
- Keep make-up and other skincare products to a minimum for 24 hours after having a Facial
- For long term results use the prescribed products for home care and book in for treatments monthly
- Always use an SPF