Priadara Thai Style Massage
Priadara Thai-Style incorporates eastern massage techniques using herbal heat compresses for a fantastic traditional, yet modern, body and facial treatment. Once the tools of traditional Thai healers, the compresses are praised for their holistic approach treating the mind, body and spirit to improve the body’s capabilities of self healing.
The compresses contain over 14 traditional Thai herbs; they are heated in the purpose designed Thai-Style steamer and used on the body with and without oils. The treatment purifies, relaxes, relieves aches and pains and improves the skin condition whilst stimulating the senses.
Thai Massage - Back, Shoulders and Neck (45 mins)
A massage across your shoulders, neck and back, using heated herb-filled compresses for a truly relaxing experience.
Thai Massage - Full Body (90 mins)
A full-body massage using heated herb-filled compresses for a truly relaxing experience.
Body Treatment Advice
- Avoid alcohol and heavy meals for 24 hours after treatment
- Always drink plenty of water after treatment
- Do not undertake any other body treatments for 48 hours after treatment
- Stay away from direct sunlight/sunbeds and heat e.g. saunas for 48 hours after treatment
- Keep skincare products to a minimum for 24 hours after treatment
- Stay relaxed 12 hours after treatment
- For long term results book in for regular treatments and use the home care products prescribed as well as an SPF